Our Policy For Returns
- Items purchased on the Shimmerlings Online Store or a Shimmerlings Art Show may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Return item(s) may not show signs of visible wear. Final Sale items may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality, or size of an item, do not hesitate to contact us for a exchange or refund.
- A completed Return Form and RA# must be included with any return shipment
- A credit will be given in the amount paid for the returned item(s), including taxes to the original payment type.
- The refund will be processed within 5 business days.
- The original shipping charge can not be refunded.
- The return shipping charge is the responsibility of the customer.
- When returning a purchase, please choose whatever shipping method desired, we suggest insurance, and a tracking service in case of loss, as merchandise lost by the shipper will not be replaced.
- A credit will be issues in the amount for the exchanged item(s), including taxes to the original payment type.
- Exchanges are processed as a new order. A refund will be processed and charge will be created for the new order; this process is not always sequential.
- When exchanging a purchase, please choose whatever shipping method desired, we suggest insurance, and a tracking service in case of loss, as merchandise lost by the shipper will not be replaced.
- Prices And Payment
Payments are to be made in U.S funds. Unless otherwise stated. All prices are FOB the company’s studio, unless otherwise specified in an invoice. The Company reserves the right to place a service charge on past due accounts at a minimum of 1% per month to a maximum at the highest rate permitted by law. If the Customer fails to make a payment in accordance to the term of a sale, the Company has the right to demand for immediate payments for all outstanding invoices for the customer.
The Company warrants the products it sold to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of 30 days from the date of original retail purchase in the United States, or otherwise specified in the warranty card accompanying the products sold.
If the product exhibits a defect in normal use, the Company will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the Consumer must present the original purchase invoice or packing slip.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
2) Damage caused by a consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
3) Damage to the finish of the materials, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the product by anyone other than those authorized by the Company.
5) Shipping and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO 30 DAYS
DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SHIMMERLINGS, INC.®’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRODUCT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty covers only new products purchased from the Company or its authorized dealers or retailers. It does not cover used, salvaged, or refurbished products, unless those are components of the original product from the original owner.
As some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or do not allow limitation on implied warranties, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the Customer’s specific legal rights, and the Customer may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR LABOR PERFORMED IN CONNECTION WITH INSTALLATION OF REPAIRED OR REPLACED PARTS OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS (INCLUDING DEATH) OR TO PROPERTY OR THINGS OF WHATSOEVER KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, PRODUCTION, INCREASED COST OF OPERATION, OR SPOILAGE OF MATERIAL ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SELLER’S PRODUCTS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXCEPT AS HEREIN PROVIDED.
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer directly or indirectly, as a result of the Company’s failure to deliver or delay in delivering the product or failure to perform, or delay in performing, any other term or condition hereof, where such failure or delay is caused by fire, flood, natural disaster, labor trouble (including without limitation strike, slowdown and lockout), war, riot, civil disorder, embargo, government regulations or restrictions of any and all kinds, expropriation of plant by federal or state authority, interruption of or delay in transportation, power failure, inability to obtain materials and supplies, accident, explosion, act of God or other causes of like or different character beyond Seller’s control and the time for delivery specified herein shall be extended during the continuance of such conditions and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- Risk Of Loss
The risk of loss or destruction of, or damages to, the product sold shall be based on the FOB point specified in the section 1 of this Terms and Condition, or specified in an invoice.
The Customer shall pay the amount of any federal, state, county or municipalities use compensating, intangibles, gross income or like tax applicable to this transaction which is now in effect or may hereafter become effective, but not including taxes payable upon the Company’s net income.
No product sold will be accepted for credit when returned without written Return Authorization issued by the Company. All goods accepted for credit are subject to the Company’s normal restocking charge.
Title/Ownership of the products sold shall remain in the custody of the Company as a security interest until the Customer has completed payment of the purchase price, plus accrued interest, if any, and fully performed all of the terms and conditions hereof.
It is understood that the Company has relied upon data furnished by and on behalf of the Customer with respect to the safety aspects of the products supplied hereunder and/or representations by or on behalf of the customer that such products will not be applied or used by the customer or its customers in such a way as to detract products from their safety in use. THE CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND THE COMPANY, AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COST, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM ANY INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR
DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY CAUSED BY THE INADEQUACY FOR THE INTENDED USE OF THE SAFETY FEATURES, DEVICES OR CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
No modification hereof shall be binding upon the Company unless such modification is in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
If any part hereof is contrary to, prohibited by, or deemed invalid under applicable laws or regulations, such provision shall be deemed inapplicable and omitted to the extent contrary, prohibited or invalid, but the remainder shall not be less invalid and shall be given effect so far as possible.
The entire understanding between the Company and the Customer hereto is set forth herein and any promises, representations, warranties or guarantees not herein contained shall have no force and effect unless in writing signed by the Company and the Customer.